The core of our Internet Security software is the StopSign® Threat Scanner. The StopSign Threat Scanner finds and cleans viruses, spyware, trojans, adware, malicious code, keyloggers, worms, browser hijackers and other Internet security threats.
Approximately 300 new viruses, spyware and other Internet security threats or variants are created each month. At this rate, your virus scanner and Internet security software can be outdated in no time. The StopSign Threat Scanner can be set to automatically update itself with the latest threat information every time a scan is run. This feature ensures your computer is always protected from the newest viruses, spyware and threats.
The Threat Scanner from StopSign is complete Internet security. Many scanners are only anti-virus, but the StopSign Threat Scanner also scans for all forms of spyware and malicious code. Spyware can gather information on your Internet browsing habits, websites you have visited, your favorites list, and temporary Internet files stored on your computer. It can find your account numbers and passwords. Your private information can be sold to third parties, used to target you for advertising or, most alarmingly, be used to steal your identity.
The StopSign Threat Scanner is effective against all types of Internet threats: viruses, spyware, trojans, adware, keyloggers, worms, browser hijackers and all forms of malicious code.
Benefits of the StopSign Threat Scanner
- Automatically detects and cures viruses, worms, trojans, malicious code, malware, keyloggers, and spyware.
- Thorough scanning includes your archives and email databases.
- Can be scheduled to scan when you choose.
- Scans in the background without disrupting your work.
- Stops hijackers from taking over your browser.
- Removes spyware cookies that track your Internet browsing habits.
- Helps eliminate unwanted advertising.
- Protects your personal information against identity theft.
- Provides a detailed report of threats found and actions taken - cured, deleted, and quarantined.