StopSign On-Access Scan
Have you ever clicked a file on your computer without knowing exactly what it is, only to find it is infected with a nasty virus? With the StopSign® On-Access Scan, you can click worry-free.
The On-Access Scan offers complete protection from viruses, trojans, and other threats disguised as valid files on your computer. When you click on a file, the On-Access Scan starts scanning. If an infection is found, it will be cleaned before harming your computer.
Instant message (IM) attachments and other files downloaded from the Internet are a major threat to your Internet security. When you start the download of an IM or other file, the StopSign On-Access Scan immediately begins to scan the file. If the downloaded file matches the profile of a threat, the On-Access Scan warns you of the danger and waits for your instructions. It's like having a 24/7 bodyguard always looking out for you!
Keep the StopSign On-Access Scan on duty to help guard against infected email attachments.
Benefits of the StopSign On-Access Scan
- Blocks infected files before they do any harm.
- Allows you to download files with confidence and security.
- Scans instant message attachments and other files you download.
- Protects your PC between StopSign scans.
- Real-time scanning with continuous protection.
- Works seamlessly in background, always protecting you.