Have you ever clicked a file on your computer without knowing exactly what it is, only to find it is infected with a nasty virus? With StopSign On-Access Scan, you can click worry-free.
On-Access Scan protects you from viruses, trojans, and other threats disguised as valid files on your computer. When you click on a file, On-Access Scan starts scanning. If an infection is found, it will be cleaned before harming your computer.
Instant message (IM) attachments and other files downloaded from the internet are a major threat to your internet security. When you start the download of an IM or other file, IM Scanner immediately begins to scan the file. If the downloaded file matches the profile of a threat, IM Scanner warns you of the danger and waits for your instructions. It's like having a 24/7 bodyguard always looking out for you!
Keep On-Access Scan and IM Scanner on duty to help guard against infected email attachments.
- Blocks infected files BEFORE they do any harm.
- Allows you to download files with confidence and security.
- Scans instant message attachments and other files you download.
- Protects your PC between StopSign scans.
- Real-time scanning with continuous protection.
- Works seamlessly in background, always protecting you.